If you've been considering a change, or a shift, I can relate. I've been where you are! I can help with...
- Navigating a job transition? I can help you see similarities and areas for growth
- Considering graduate school? I'll help you navigate your options and application as an impartial party
- Applying for jobs within education? Let me help you strategize, refine your cover letter and resume, and network to find the right fit for you
- Feeling burned out? Let's work together to apply research-supported strategies to rejuvenate your teaching practice and help you find a new vibrancy
- Navigating life changes such as a breakup, divorce or new parenthood? I can help you reimagine how you'd like to move forward
Elizabeth is a voice is strength, truth and love. Her presence is a grounding force and her intuitive voice is healing and filled with inspiration. I am continually elevated while in her presence and cannot recommend Elizabeth as a professional and as a person more. Resounding YES to this amazing woman!! ❤️
-Lindsay Wills MA LPC NCC, Founder of Live True
Elizabeth has a special healing quality about her. Just being in her presence makes me feel more grounded, aware of my emotions, and safe. I am also a fellow musician and know Elizabeth to be one of the most highly-regarded music educators in St. Louis. She is completely trustworthy, self-aware, and compassionate. I would trust her with any client, especially those that need confidence building and a safe space to learn and grow.
-Johanna Nordhorn, Voice Teacher and Reiki Practitioner